CALLED TO BE
SEPERATED UNTO GOD.
I the Lord, am calling My
people to be a holy, separated people, separated unto Me so that the world
system shall in no way influence their lives. We are heading rapidly into the
end times and Satan will endeavour to creep into the Church to influence My
people, but I am calling My army to close ranks, to walk in unity of love,
unity with Me in My Spirit, unity in spirit with one another. Having one mind,
one heart, and one purpose, to see the gospel preached. My army must march in
rank and in order so that the enemy cannot get in and cause havoc and bring
about disharmony. My people it is time to stand up in the armour that I have
provided for you. I have supplied all you need to go to war, to have the
victory that Jesus has won for you on the cross of Calvary, but you must march
in harmony, and in love. It is time to put off all desires of the flesh, to lay
aside all spiritual pride, and submit yourselves to the Lordship of Jesus in a
new and deeper way, allowing the fire of the Holy Spirit to burn out all the
hay and stubble that is choking so many of your lives. You must begin to walk
in faith, totally trusting in Me and My word. For too long the Church has
relied on religion and religious ceremony, but I am not the God of religion,
but the God of relationship. Religion brings division, it brings bondage to the
law, the law that separates men and women from Me. Relationship brings unity
and oneness that comes through love for me and for one another. As you walk in
My love I will cause a unity to come that will tear down the barriers that have
been built up over the years. Barriers based on fear, fear of Me, fear of one
another, fear of being open and honest with Me and with each other. But it is
My desire that you walk in total freedom. My perfect love will cast out all
that fear so that you can truly be honest and open with Me and with each other.
You seem to forget that I am a God of love and that I desire to do you good, to
bring healing to you as individuals and as a body. How can My body operate
properly when parts of it are being stifled and held back by fear. Oh My people
open up your hearts, allow Me to minister to you. Allow My love to come and
break down every yoke and bondage in your lives so that I can bring My healing
and restoration to your lives.
You pray for revival to come to this land, but revival
starts in the house of God, I must revive My people before you can take revival
to the world. You My people are My body
here on earth, you are My hands, My feet, My ears, My eyes, My mouth, you are
My chosen vessels by which I will operate through. My presence dwells in you
through the power of My Spirit, open up the flood gates of your heart, allow
the rivers of living water to flow through your lives and as you do it will
bring cleansing and healing to your own lives. But as the water flows out from
you it will bring refreshing to the dry and arid land around you. People will
be bathed in My presence and you will see revival in your land. And as My word
says, signs and wonders will follow the preaching of My word. Yes I will
confirm My word with signs and wonders, this is My way, as it was in the early
Church, so it will be again.
AMEN.
No comments:
Post a Comment